Friday 15 July 2011

#3

Hey guys
so today i learnt how to swear in sign language :/

i have awsome friends xxxxx

omg one of my bbbbbffffffffffffff's went to Sri Lanka today

COME BACK BLOSSOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I'm all alone :(


I taught my friend Steph awkward turtle today

she doesnt understand




thumbs up if you just lost the game ;)

so yeah i'm gonna go eat

bye guys

ps: me and my friends wrote a song called clone like you, comment thoughts on it if you want??? xx

Clone Like You

So what,
You think you're better than me
well you just might be

Cos you,
you think you've got it all
and you through my confidence right through the floor

But who would wanna be a clone like you?

So what,
Just take your Burberry
and your Blackberry
You make me look so very
out of place

But I don't wanna be a clone like you!

So what if i wear glasses, it makes me who I am

My friends stick like glue

Cos I don't wanna be a clone like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment